Binding of Isaac DEMO Binding of Isaac DEMO

This demo inspired me to buy the full version. Excellent demo!

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

4 years later and i am still playing this game.
I love it too much! Too bad its so short though.

Combat Tournament: 1.5 Combat Tournament: 1.5

Well, the infinite combos were fun, but only when dishing out. I can tell you how many times I got stuck in an infinite spray of combos because i kept spawning in poorly laid out locations. hopefully you can get this minor issue fixed. Also, I have to agree with spritefan, there should be more levels. Also, it would be awesome if our characters could get upgraded combos. Using the same combos on the same levels on the same enemies got very repetitive and boring quick. Also, the track could use more variety.

But i see where you are going with this game. With only a few more tweeks, I can see this becoming a truly awesome series!

Echoes: Act 1 Echoes: Act 1

pretty cool

I personally enjoyed this game. The graphics, animation, and voicework was pretty impressive to say the least. However, this game does have it's issues.

First of all, I was not at all fond of the currency syestem. Getting energy was an absolute pain in the ass. I just don't understand why you just couldn't let players use credits instead of 2 diffrent types of currency. Also, I got really sick of using overpriced assists that didn't do much to help. The airstrike option(though not worthless) did little to help, yet took a crapload of battery to use. And why was my melee rifle so weak?

This game does have some problems, but far from painful. I actually enjoyed playing this despite it's problems.

Good, but needs a bit more work.

9/10 4/5

Madness Tf2 inspired game Madness Tf2 inspired game

Too bad

That is a very odd flash malfunction. If its' happened before, maybe your using an unresponsive version of flash(I'm not sure, but I hope you get the problem solved.

Too bad. This game soo much potetial. The epic character designs, the music, and the overall tone of the game were top notch, but the ridiculous amounts of glitches, the terrible lag, and an attack that doesn't even function just crushes the life out of this game.

I hope you make another possibly better version of this when things start working again.

3/10 2.5/5

Street Fighter LoA Street Fighter LoA

YES, FINALLY FINISHED!!

Great game, man!

Muja responds:

Thank you, pal! ^_^

Defend Your Honor! Defend Your Honor!

epic

Man, I seriously cannot stop playing this. I don't know if it's just for the awsome gameplay, the crazy humor, or just the fact that this is just simply awsome!

The animation was fantastic and I really liked the characters (though I thought there should have been a bit more units, but what the hell).

Nice work man 10/10 5/5

Marvel Tribute Marvel Tribute

not bad

But far too much lag, and the controls were a bit unresposive. Great animation and graphics did do this game justice, but you seriously need to work on it a bit more.

Combat Tournament Combat Tournament

Not bad

Ultimately, I had a good time with this game. Gets addicting fast. But it does have it's problems.

First of all, I have to say that the whole limitless combo thing sounded like a good idea at first(in fact, it's one of the things that make this game so addicting) but it's an idea that ends up fucking players up a lot of the time. Half the time I was playing, I was getting my ass handed to me either before I can even respawn, or by someone who came out of nowhere. Camera isn't bad, but could be better, and I got irritated with all of the glicthes that kept popping up.

Despite these problems, this game is stupid amounts of fun. By all means, this game is not crappy, but can use some work. 7/10 3/5

Depict1 Depict1

Great game

I really loved the concept, and I was especially impressed with the awsome grapihics and dramatic music.
The only problem I encountered was a few lags. Glitches aroused as well, but none of these managed to seriously disrupt the gameplay. Ultimately, I had a blast playing.

Great job man! 5/5 10/10

For those of you stuck on how to get the better ending, at the final level(the one where he tells you there is a better way out) stand by the light and wait for it to dissappear. Afterwords, you must follow the tunnel to a seprate level were you are given two spikes. Shoot ONE spike at the golden brick you will encounter afterwards. Later, deception will reveal himself, duplicating your movement. when he does this, jump across the platform,and, in midair, shoot the spike to gain an aireal boost. Deception should now be out of arrangement, and you should be able to send him into the diamonds below.