Yu-Gi-OH! Heart of my Cards Yu-Gi-OH! Heart of my Cards

Its so fucking hilarious how accurate this is.

"Alloy" "Alloy"

I cant belive its already been almost 10 years! I was litterally 15 when I first saw this, cant belive I never remembered to comment! Still love the animation of this, still belive it should have been a tv series (as in kids WB at the time)

And Im glad to see you are still alive brother! Take care! Hope to see more projects from you for many more years to come!!!

Game of Thrones Toys! Game of Thrones Toys!

My god, I havent seen game of thrones yet, but if it is like this (especially with the pregnant stabbings) I think it would scar me more than Im prepaired for

TRANSformers TRANSformers

Haha this is beautiful. Almost a perfect representation of people and thier silly sensibilities. Watcing this actually makes me appreciate the Micheal Bay movie even more lol.

Magical Dream Bed Magical Dream Bed

Well then now its come to the point where our kids cant even have magical adventures in the sky anymore. Terrorism has gotten out of hand

15 Seconds 15 Seconds

This is just art lol. I will admit it took some analyzing the title before my dumbass realized it loops lol. But your drawings as well as the track was all too good at taking me an acid trip of what was going through your head at the time you were making this. Nice work sir!

Are you a surrealist by any chance. Or was the randomness unintentional?

Fantishow responds:

I do appreciate surrealism, and I wouldn't classify the content of this as complete randomness. A bunch of it is imagery derived from either the Old Testament, some Byzantine artwork that I vaguely remember, or dreams that I've been having.

Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1) Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1)

Dang dude, lol I remember watching these when I was like 12, glad to see you back in action.

Bob's Lair Remix [Part 1] Bob's Lair Remix [Part 1]

heh, was pretty funny. what program are you using? Even in this state this seems like it took years to complete

The-Mercenary responds:

blender, it's an open source program free to download from blender.org, there are tons of tutorials online if you're interested in 3d modeling

Cover Up Dat Booty! Cover Up Dat Booty!

Fair point

I think this is how everyone feels about those stupid feminist. Seriously why would someone get butthurt over a sexy game character? Glad these people arent around the anime industry

SEQUENCE SEQUENCE

HAHA NIIIICE. You did those persona arena sprites justice! I cant belive there are already sprite sheets out!!!

TechLeSSWaYz responds:

lol Thank you ! I've always had the sprites for the game, I just never found a reason to use them. (: